Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Starting a Story Time Blog!

Hi!  My name is Jessica and I am in charge of story time at the Enterprise library!  I am excited to to get started and thought that a story time blog would be a great way to share story time ideas as well as keep those who attend story time updated about what we have or will be reading as well as planned activities!  Please feel free to leave any comments ir questions you may have.  I am always on the look out for new ideas, so if you have any for me, just let me know!  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. My Class always love to read the "Pigeon" Books they are written by Mo Willems. There are 5 or so of them. They are fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're thinking about starting a story time at our church or at a local park. Any suggestions?

    Lindsey @ GrowingKidsMinistry.com

    ReplyDelete