Wednesday, September 26, 2012

MANNERS

We got a new book in the library that I wanted to share with the kids so this weeks story time was based around it.  The book is called: "Watch You Tongue, Cecily Beasley" by Lane Fredrickson.  Its about a rude girl who sticks out her tongue and it gets stuck.  I also read:  The Thingumajig Book of Manners by Keller; Should I Share My Ice Cream? by Mo Willems; and May I Please Have a Cookie? by Jennifer Morris.

Activities played:  We played Simon says with the kids but they were only supposed to do the action if you said "Simon says please . . .   It was a lot of fun with the kids.  I taught them how to do a few of the polite words in Spanish like please, thank you, your welcome, etc.

Craft time was very simple today.  We did a color sheet that I found on line.  Here are some of the kids.




 

Thanks to everyone for your participation.  Storytime wouldn't be the same without you!  Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment